Using IC Verify
2. Type CD\ICVERIFY to relocate to the ICVerify directory. Type ICVerify to run ICVerify, then test the program by running a credit card through ICVerify. Test ICVerify without Cash Register Express running to be sure that the program is running properly by itself. NOTE: If there are problems running ICVerify in DOS, ICVerify will not work properly with Cash Register Express. Type exit to exit from the DOS prompt and return to Windows.
3. Create a shortcut for ICVerify
on the Windows Desktop. Right click on the desktop to display a menu of
options for the desktop. Select New then select Shortcut.For
the command line, type c:\icverify\icverify.exe /n/o/m c:\multi, then
click on Next.
Setting Up IC Verify for Windows 95 or 98 to work with Cash Register Express
1. Load the IC Verify Setup program. Click on Start, and then select Programs , IC Verify for Windows then IC Verify Setup.
2. Click on Merchant Information and make sure that Evaluate Rsp is set to 'Y' for short response. Save the changes, then exit.
3. Load the IC Verify Multi User Processor. Click on Start then select Programs , IC Verify for Windows then IC Verify Multi User. Make sure that the Request Directory is set to C:\MULTI.
4. Click on Initialize and wait for IC Verify to report DLL Successfully Initialized. Run Cash Register Express without exiting the IC Verify Multi User File Processor. Cash Register Express is now ready to work with IC Verify.